Business Development Manager
Company Name: ABC Actini
Will promote and develop the business in North America. This person will be fully responsible for the process from lead to order. This person will work out of our business office on Pittsburgh’s Northside.
Company Address: 100 South Commons, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
- Prospecting: Develop lists of potential customers in a defined geographical calling area through cold calling and sales leads.
- Presentations: Be able to put forward systems and services centered on expanding the current business base. Visit, in person, existing or prospective accounts on a regular basis.
- Supply information regarding market price and competitive activities. Keep the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database and documentation files current and organized according the corporate sales procedures.
- Manage payment terms, ‘Terms and Conditions’ and delivery schedule negotiations.
- Develop annual Sales Action Plan to target potential customers and growth with existing ones.
- Maintain contact with current customer base.
- Maintain and increase current sales volume for his/her region by continually working with new and existing customer base.
- Maintain desired gross profit level acceptable to the corporation.
- Keep abreast of the technical aspects of the product lines.
- Provide necessary training to distribution base, OEM’s, A&E’s & End Users.
- Assist in resolving customer complaints when required.
- Authorize return of goods (RGA’s) as deemed necessary.
- Target new and existing markets and formulate plan to sell in these areas.
- Travel in assigned region and others as required.
- Prepare, submit and review call reports.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training seminars and trade shows as directed.
- Bachelor degree in Business or Engineering or equivalent training, education and experience.
- Strong computer skills necessary
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- A valid driver’s license with no driving restrictions in North America.
- A valid passport and ability and willingness to travel to throughout North America and possibly to France.