Sales Assistant - ABC-ACTINI
Integrated in a team of around 10 people, the Sales Assistant is responsible for supporting the development of sales leads, sales and after sales activities in the defined markets of biopharmaceutical industries, laboratories, Universities and other organizations that can utilize ABC Actini decontamination systems. The position will require little to no travel. Position will work out of our ABC-ACTINI business office in Pittsburgh, PA 15212.
General Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reflect in a personal and professional manner the integrity and values of the company when dealing with clients and customers.
- Answer telephone calls
- Maintain customer relationship management (CRM) database of contacts, accounts, prospects, quotes and orders
- Perform day to day administrative tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Engage in continuous telephone / mail contact with identified contacts.
- Provide timely information to supervisors, co-workers and management regarding sales activities
Development of Sales Leads
- Data mining and looking for new sales opportunities
- Research and identify the correct business contacts in the defined market to establish communication and assist in setting up meetings, presentations and visits.
- Obtain customer / contacts information such as name, address, position of the appropriate contact, and then qualify lead for potential sales.
- Provide qualified sales leads to Sales Representatives
- Schedule appointments for appropriate Sales Representatives to meet with prospective clients to provide presentation/lunch & learn etc.
Sales / After Sales Activities:
- Assemble and submit quote proposals to customers and communicate deadlines to other team members.
- Receive inquiries for after sales services, prepare the quotation and send the quotation to the customer.
- Obtain required credit information for new customers
- Review terms and conditions with management.
- Call on existing customers to inquire about new opportunities
- Conduct follow-up on open quotes
- Process updated Purchase Orders and adjust selling prices in both the Quote and Sales Order in the enterprise resource planning (ERP) system
Assistant Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answers and distributes incoming phone calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Works with sales on quote follow up, order filing and other general office administrative duties
- Assist sales in handling RFQ’s and orders
- Collate and distribute weekly sales reports: Forecast & Bookings
- Database cleanup
- Assist the marketing manager in organizing trade shows and drafting promotional material.
High school diploma with a course of study in business education or marketing technology.
Related associate or bachelor degree preferred.
Good organizational skills, attention to details, and discretion when dealing with confidential information.
Three to five years of business, marketing, sales, or administrative assisting experience preferred. Fluent in English. Fluency in French a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants meeting the criteria above must successfully pass a pre-employment physical and drug screening, possible pre-employment assessments, interview, and background investigation in order to qualify for full-time employment.
|11 Lincoln Drive|
|Lewis Run, PA 16738|