After Sales Service Representative – ABC-ACTINI
The primary task will be to provide after sales service. The position will be responsible for developing and maintaining the after sales service offerings on processing equipment. The position will require some clerical support of the outside sales team. The position will require little to no travel. Position will work out of our ABC-ACTINI business office in Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Sales Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take the lead role in after sales service in the organization.
- Receive inquiries for after sales services, prepare the quotation and send the quotation to the customer.
- Work with estimating on developing the costs for the quotation.
- Review terms and conditions with management.
- Call on existing customers to inquire about new opportunities
- Look for opportunities to promote other product offerings.
- Conduct follow-up on open quotes
- Field customer complaints/requests and channel to the proper individuals
- Assemble and submit quote proposals to customers and communicate deadlines to other team members.
- Obtain required credit information for new customers
- Continually maintain the CRM system on all after sales service quotations.
- Submit approval and record drawings to customer as required
- Process updated Purchase Orders and adjust selling prices in both the Quote and Sales Order in the ERP system
- Process Change Notices & Returned Goods Authorization
- Reflect in a personal and professional manner the integrity and values of the company when dealing with clients and customers.
Assistant Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers and distributes incoming phone calls in a courteous and professional manner (in the absence of the main receptionist)
- Works with sales on order documentation, quote follow up, order filing and other general office administrative duties
- Assist sales in handling RFQ’s and orders
- Collate and distribute weekly sales reports: Forecast & Bookings
- Updates Target Account tracker monthly
- Files change notices accordingly as requested
- Assist sales and production scheduling as needed
- Advise purchasing when office supplies are running low
- Assist sales on RGA’s, change orders, and credits as deemed necessary.
- Purge customer files monthly
- Database cleanup
High school diploma with a course of study in business education or marketing technology.
Related associate or bachelor degree preferred.
Good organizational skills, attention to details, and discretion when dealing with confidential information.
Three to five years of business, marketing, sales, or administrative assisting experience preferred. Fluent in English. Fluency in French a plus.
|11 Lincoln Drive|
|Lewis Run, PA 16738|